Model of the Month October 2012 (Mermaid)

Started by Graham Lee, October 02, 2012, 11:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham Lee

I was looking through to see what the model could be this month and I came across this Mermaid and thought it looked OK and maybe not too difficult a challenge.

The face and body in the first two pictures are from 350's, I have put a model up made from 260's incase not everyone has 350's to hand to make the model.
"Lets Improve Our Art"
Balloon Excellence 2012 Award Winner
For Services to the Balloon Community.
https://www.balloonartwholesale.co.uk
http://www.sempertexballoons.co.uk

Parapsycho

Here is my attempt of the mermaid.
Hope you like it.

msbask

My mermaid, all 260s.

Mickaballon

One More :

cindyt

Here's my attempt.  I like the idea of the clear base to hold it up.

millerart

Quote from: "Mickaballon"One More :

That is a stunning tail. How did you do it?

Thelma Levett

Nice tail!!!

AirbenderMH

Here's my mermaid...or rather Cody's mermaid.  It's a slight variation of Unicaw89's (Thanks Cody).  My usual mermaid is Mark Byrne's mermaid hat (Thanks Mark).  Anyway...please forgive the artwork...trying new things.  Hopefully there'll be another artwork class at T & S in Jan.  

Thanks,

Michael

Mickaballon

Thank's you !

The tail of my mermaid,  It is about 2 pinchline...  (A.becares tech.)

And i love this résult !

Merci Mrs Levett, I am impressioned' to have a compliment of your part. Thank you

Anna

This is a mermaid hat i made sometime ago

funat60

Think there must be two pinch twists under the neck bubble but it just didn't look right when I did that.  Will wait and see in instructions.
Millie
Twisting Grandma

serensmum

Here's my mermaid it is based on Cody's design with my tail design as he uses 350 and I don't have any of those (yet)

(The blue model my daughter is holding is a dolphin of her design, which she did about 80% herself including the pinch twist for the eyes.)

millerart

Quote from: "serensmum"Here's my mermaid it is based on Cody's design with my tail design as he uses 350 and I don't have any of those (yet)

(The blue model my daughter is holding is a dolphin of her design, which she did about 80% herself including the pinch twist for the eyes.)
I like both little faces (can't see the dolphin...)

serensmum

I like both little faces (can't see the dolphin...)[/quote]

This is a better picture of the dolphin

Brian

[attachment=1:1eeq7xrt][/attachment]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351173449.609804.jpg[/attachment:1eeq7xrt][attachment=0:1eeq7xrt][/attachment]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351173473.341448.jpg[/attachment:1eeq7xrt]
twitter @Makemeabicycle
Facebook