New Balloon Snap -Month 1- 2016

Started by Kenny, August 23, 2016, 02:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny

Hi all, well decided to go ahead with balloon snap anyway and see what happens, no pressure, no worries, it's just for fun!!

We will see how many entries in a month and then pick a winner!!

So the 23rd of September is the closing date for month number one.

Enjoy!!

---Okay this months sculpture---
TwIsT On

[size=150]"Is that a normal balloon or do you need special balloons to make that stuff"[/size]

Graham Lee

This is the direct link, save people searching.

bring-back-balloon-snap-t10735.html
"Lets Improve Our Art"
Balloon Excellence 2012 Award Winner
For Services to the Balloon Community.
https://www.balloonartwholesale.co.uk
http://www.sempertexballoons.co.uk

magirob

So,  just to clarify, We need to make the same thing yeah? :D exactly the same?

Thelma Levett

Oh I hope not. I don't like copying. I would happily join in if we have to make the same thing but in any style we like. The hands were all different designs so I thought it was everyone posted a photo of the subject in a design they had done. Much more interesting to me. To be honest I won't bother joining in if it is just copying.

Kenny

As stated its just for fun, original snap is a copy, but members can post any variation of the theme, its just about joining in and members connecting with each other, a bit of a break from Face Book!!
TwIsT On

[size=150]"Is that a normal balloon or do you need special balloons to make that stuff"[/size]

magirob

Quote from: "Thelma Levett"Oh I hope not. I don't like copying. I would happily join in if we have to make the same thing but in any style we like. The hands were all different designs so I thought it was everyone posted a photo of the subject in a design they had done. Much more interesting to me. To be honest I won't bother joining in if it is just copying.
Quote from: "Kenny"As stated its just for fun, original snap is a copy, but members can post any variation of the theme, its just about joining in and members connecting with each other, a bit of a break from Face Book!!
I think I am with Thelma on this one, its nice to come up with new ideas and variations, so as you say maybe you can either make the same or a variation or your own design of the chosen subject :D