Picture of the Month

Started by Kenny, November 10, 2014, 09:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny

Hi all, I thought i would try out a new game for us all to try out. Judging from the last balloon snap game, we saw that people are too busy to commit to a game/competition at any one given time. So i came up with a game that you can play anytime you want and people can maybe learn something from it aswell.

The game is Picture of the month, A picture of an object(non balloon related),  will be posted and stay on this section for a month the aim is to recreate that object with balloons, every month there will be a new picture posted to have a go at!!

As i said this is a really laid back game, that you can do in your free time and also could improve your skills slightly :D  :D

Okay so the first picture will have a Christmas theme as it's just around the corner.

Enjoy Twisters.
TwIsT On

[size=150]"Is that a normal balloon or do you need special balloons to make that stuff"[/size]

Kenny

Okay here is my first attempt, i know i can do better!! :D

This is what i like about this game, it really does help improve your art!! :)
TwIsT On

[size=150]"Is that a normal balloon or do you need special balloons to make that stuff"[/size]

Areyouhappydad

I had a go. Essentially they are the same but obviously I joined the two middle pinch twists on either side together on one of them
Kindest Regards
Stuart

We all have our cross to bear, but some of us need more wood than others!

magirob

Hello Kenny

That is such a tough shape to get right, not sure of the best way to do it really, I tried the pinch twist method and I was not convinced so I tried this instead.

Rob

Kenny

Hi Stuart & Rob, Thanks for getting involved guys!!

I did say that it improves your art somewhat!! :D

I gonna have another go at it later :)
TwIsT On

Kenny

Hi all, hope everyone is busy making a difference with balloons!!

Well it's that time of the month for a new picture!! This one will make you think, think & think. I will be attempting this as soon as my hand get's better, the joys of being a balloon artist :roll:  :roll: .

:D  :D  :D  :D MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! :D  :D  :D  :D
TwIsT On

Areyouhappydad

Man alive Kenny  :o
Will have a think about this one
Kindest Regards
Stuart

magirob

That IS a tough one, lol

Dave

Haha I'm still on the holly!
A load of hot air
http://www.davehickory.co.uk

Kenny

Yeah Dave, i need to have another go at the holly aswell :D

Gonna have a go at both after the weekend. :)
TwIsT On

Kenny

Hi all hope Christmas went well and wishing you all a great 2015........

For this month i have chosen a cannon.
TwIsT On

Areyouhappydad

Thanks Kenny. I think this is more doable than the last one! Will have a go later
Kindest Regards
Stuart

Areyouhappydad

Here is my effort. I used a 321 for the main part. And used a bit of rubber cement to glue the pile of bubbles (cannon balls) into the pyramid shape.
Kindest Regards
Stuart

Kenny

That's very good Stuart. I think you set the bar quite high ;)

I had a play today but, only got half ways through the sculpture, then i had to go out, so i will have another go tomorrow!!

Well done!! :)
TwIsT On

Lee Reilly

Saw the picture and thought I'd have a go this month then saw the excellent pic from Stuart, might wait for the next one, lol.