Balloon Stuffing Machines

Started by Rows121, January 18, 2012, 07:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rows121

Hi guys

I'm looking for a 2nd hand balloon stuffing machine, or if anyone can point me in the right direction or has one for sale please let me know. I've already been on eBay looking @ £300+ pp for the keepsake one. Any feedback would b appreciative. Many rhnx in advance.

Rose

Pam Pearce

they come and go on ebay and sometimes a lot cheaper than others.. its just a matter of watching...

Pam
xx

b2p

I know this is an old post but just to say Hi,

Are you still looking?

We are new to this site and looking to sell our Super Stuffer machine. It's the same one in the Qualatex catalogue so it's very easy to get spare parts for. The seal has just been replaced and it has the attachment for flowers and also the stretching bit to help put the balloons on the machine.

£400 asking price and we're based in Islington, London.

Thanks,

Natasha & Rina (b2p)

Jacquismith

Hi Everyone

I am selling the Classy Wrap Balloon Stuffing Machine, complete with instructions and dvd that came with the machine.  I will also through in a bag of approximately 60 stuffing balloons (various designs) and some tying discs I have left.

Collection from Chelmsford Essex - Asking Price £400.00

Demo can be shown - if you would prefer to talk about this machine please give Jacqui or Sean a call on 07850 243 797

Many Thanks

PS  Advertised elsewhere

mamasunshine

:shock:  :mrgreen: Anyone still got one of these machines available???  I am in Fife Scotland but the couriers these days are amazingly reasonable so getting one up here wouldnt be too scary (we ship boxes up to 25kgs for my charity all over the Uk for around £10 through them all the time)  I am keen to expand and offer gifts inside balloons to my customers at craft fayres etc and having a machine would seem to be the easiest and fastest way to do it - thinking if I am willing to make the initial investment it should pay off quite quickly if I market it correctly ;0)

keenonballoons

Figures i would post on this thread since it exists already instead of starting a new one.  I am also looking for a super stuffer machine if anyone hear's of anyone selling please contact me.

Thank you x

Pam Pearce

dont know if she sold it.. try jacqui in a post above seeif hers is still for sale

Pam
xx

susee

Contact to steveb23 allready a member here.. He have Excellent condition Stuffing Machines for sale.

marrygaye1

Hi,Guys

The balloons stuffing machine is very suitable for words, brands and beautiful picture printing on balloons . it can print two relative sides of the balloon simultaneously, one color on each side . totally, it can print three colors in five sides . for the features of structure simpleness , easy maintain, high capacity , low consumption and requires small dimension etc .

dessy77

Hi all I have a Classy wrap for sale. Im looking for about 500€. Only problem is we are in spain.
Anyone???

Cardelium

I have a classy wrap I'm considering selling. bought on eBay for £250 a few months ago but I haven't used it yet as I've been concentrating on another part of my business instead.  Located in Yorkshire.  I only want what I paid for it if anyone's interested.

Anthea
Cardelium Bespoke Balloons
Halifax - Bradford - Yorkshire
Www.facebook.com/Cardelium

onceupon

Hi complete long shot but do you still have this available?

Pam Pearce

thin your best bet would be to send them a private message by clicking on the pm button... just incase they dont look that often

With a pm messages they get an email

Pam
xx

Hannah35

Long shot, but is there anyone in the uk selling a second hand balloon stuffing machine please xx

Graham Lee

They do come up occasionally, once I think we had 4 on offer in a six week period.
"Lets Improve Our Art"
Balloon Excellence 2012 Award Winner
For Services to the Balloon Community.
https://www.balloonartwholesale.co.uk
http://www.sempertexballoons.co.uk