149 - PUPPY POLICE BY JOHN JUSTICE - VIDEO DOWNLOAD

Started by nippy99, May 27, 2016, 08:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nippy99

Balloon Review 149 - Puppy Police by John Justice VIDEO DOWNLOAD

Available from http://twisterscookbook.com priced $7

John Justice is a new name to Balloon Review and is his first instruction video download on the newly revamped Twisters Cookbook website. Based on the popular kids TV show Paw Patrol this is a parody of the character called Chase.

The video is available to download in two parts. The first video lasts 26 mins and covers the making of the dog's head and the second video lasts 20mins and completes the design. To start with the video quality is very good. John is a very good teacher. He clearly explains how everything goes together and frequently pauses to show the various stages of the balloon construction so you can easily see how it all goes together.

The face design is fairly complex and relies on accurate sizing to ensure everything is tight and you get the right shape. The bubble sizes are given in fingers/approximate inches but they are a little inaccurate and so you need to visually compare your bubbles to those shown on the video. The head can get a little confusing so you do need to watch carefully. The final head size is huge, much bigger than I expected and is really good.

The body design is straight forward and the addition of a doggie emergency backpack is cool.

The only change I made was I added a round black balloon for the nose. In John's original design he draws the nose on - just me being fussy.

This really is an excellent show piece. Since putting it on my facebook page this morning it has had over 1800 views and I have sold 4 of them for £25 each already for future deliveries. The download price is extremely good value and I cannot wait to see what else John releases.

Put yourself aside 90mins for the first making - I think with some practice you should be able to crack this one in about 30-40mins.

A five star release...
Darren Atkins
MagicWorks Ltd

Twitter :
@magicworksltd

nippy99

[attachment=2:1vgii259][/attachment]puppy1.jpg[/attachment:1vgii259]

[attachment=1:1vgii259][/attachment]puppy2.jpg[/attachment:1vgii259]

[attachment=0:1vgii259][/attachment]puppy3.jpg[/attachment:1vgii259]
Darren Atkins
MagicWorks Ltd

Twitter :