150 - BRUISER THE BULLDOG BY ARCHIE COBBLEPOT - VDO DOWNLOAD

Started by nippy99, May 29, 2016, 11:16:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nippy99

Balloon Review 150 - Bruiser the Bulldog by Archie Cobblepot VIDEO DOWNLOAD

Available from http://twisterscookbook.com priced $10

This is the first time Archie Cobblepot has appeared in Balloon Review - to start. this 20 minute video has excellent video and sound and is well presented by Archie. I do have an issue though... what you are ultimately getting are video instructions on how to make a bulldog head. There are no instructions given for any style of body and there is an assumption that you will already know how to make a dog using 350Qs. Once the head has been explained then Archie shows examples of bodies including Buster Balloon's Spike The Dog. Whilst I do not expect him to explain Buster's balloon I feel just for completeness he should have included a body OR made it clear on the pre-sales blurb that only the head would be explained.

Putting all this aside the head itself is really very good and fairly quick to make. The instructions are clear and well explained. The bubble sizes are a little 'lose' so you need to experiment with sizing for your own model.

I feel the instructions are over-priced when I compare this to other material available at the $10 range and if funds a limited I would go for the Puppy design (see review 149) which has greater market potential and will generate a much bigger return on investment.

Sorry!

[attachment=0:150s41a3][/attachment]bulldog.jpg[/attachment:150s41a3]
Darren Atkins
MagicWorks Ltd

Twitter :
@magicworksltd